And things were going so well. Designed a nice front page, horizontal nav, great picture. Named all my pages, then added device. Most of my problems have to do with the nav bar. Here are the issues.
- I have grouped a long box, and added a nav bar on top in the 960, then grouped and stuck to the top. But in the 320 I’ve got the long box following along below a vertical nav bar.
- if I make a change to the 320 nav bar, and tick this device only, there’s still changes to the 960.
- As well in the vertical nav bar set up I get pages that are greyed out in the arrange window.
- I do understand Duncan’s analogy to a large to small window In the documentation but I definitely need a primer.
- I think I’ll take everything out of the 320 and continue with the 960 and let things populate as they may. I’ll just replace elements in the 960.
I might suggest in a different variant in the arrange window if ‘this device only is left unchecked’ it would reflect with a wire frame or some sort of indication that it would not be seen in that variant.