A Little GREENSKIN.MEDIA Announcement

Hi all you Great Sparkle(rs)! :slight_smile: :star: :clap:

I have a little announcement to make regarding my Sparkle Forum name “greenskin” and avatar.

My web design and branding business GREENSKIN.MEDIA is phasing into a new direction and will be known as ZenZulu Creative over the next 3-4 months. So in the meantime I have decided to change my Sparkle Forum name and avatar to our supporting Sparkle themed templates website called Flamin’ Fig with a red avatar icon.

I will still be helping out, contributing, and answering your questions here in the forum like I have been for nearly the last 3 years - wow nearly 3 years!!! Now just under the new forum name Flamin’ Fig.

My web design and branding business transition will allow me to have more time for Flamin’ Fig which in turn will have me create fantastic standard to advance website templates for Sparkle, plus educational material that can further help you all create great Sparkle websites! :slight_smile:

Thank you Sparkle(rs) for all your support!!! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

greatest of news Hendrik, glad to see everything is going well in your biz

wish a warm welcome to Flamin’ Fig and much success to the ZenZulu Creative! :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome Hendrik! Happy that you’re giving your Flamin’ Fig it’s own handle! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congratulations and much success on your new adventures.

1 Like

Having just completed my own re-branding all I can say is, “Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!”
Cheers and let us know if any of us can help.

1 Like

Hey thank you @primo! :slight_smile:
After three years I feel very confident with Sparkle and I know what I can do with it and how I can offer solutions to the clients that get my vision - aka, an offline CMS that publishes website that are not hackable! :slight_smile:

I love to create so Flamin’ Fig is a great outlet to push Sparkle to its limits and then be able to offer that to a Sparkle lover or Sparkle designer.

ZenZulu Creative is going to be for a niche clientele that I am going to LOVE working with!!! :slight_smile:
Happy days! :slight_smile: :star: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @wolfferine! :slight_smile:

Yeah Flamin’ Fig has been in the background a bit but I got that handle now!
And thanks for including it into one of your recent posts! :slight_smile: :+1:

Thanks @MiWe! :slight_smile:
If I put one foot in front of the other and keep that going I will be happy. Happy because I will see that success you are wishing upon me!

1 Like

Thanks @producerguyaz! :slight_smile:

Yes re-branding for yourself is at times a nightmare as you struggle between the “perfectionist” and “getting things done”! I’m also redoing the Flamin’ Fig website incorporating all the Sparkle 4 newness including revamping the templates. So lots to do!

Thanks for the offer! :slight_smile: We have a great community here! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap: