A Side Hustle, Made By Sparkle

Most of us have a side hustle nowadays…

My side hustle (totally opposite to web & graphic design) is helping people using metaphysical tools.
So I took to my trusty Sparkle and manifested my online platform in cyberspace! :slight_smile:

It is a love in progress, but I’m really happy with it so far amounting to 9 pages, a blog, and a bit of sparkling animation… and I have named it Zenzulu Readings! :magic_wand: :star: :butterfly:

You can find it here - https://www.zenzulureadings.com

5 Likes

I love it! Numerology is a very interesting field. I myself have studied a bit the Ancient Greek philosophers and their take on numbers.

Without having read (for now) each word (which I will later), there is probably a little misspell in your footer (Tatot).

Great website!

Thomas

1 Like

Very beautiful accomplishment, as usual. Congratulations to you! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @ThomasC! :slight_smile:

Numerology is a mystical art that has its roots beyond the dated history they tell us. I have studied esoterical numerology and it still flaws me at times. I agree the Ancient Greek philosophers were a very switched on bunch for their times! All the better for us! :slight_smile:

I hope you have an enjoyable read! :)…

Thanks @Allan! :slight_smile:
Really appreciate you kind words! I think it is a site that stands out a bit somewhat! :slight_smile:

The golden coloured crystal (stands about 20cm high) as the background is one of my photos modified to work as such.

1 Like

A nice site Hendrik and a nice activity.
(I did some Marseille tarot with the Jodorowsky current but nothing professional) :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Saeta! :slight_smile:

Ahhh, the Marseille tarot. I have never used it but I know in predates the Cowley system where he tried his best to horn-shoe all the differing metaphysical platforms into the Tarot, also swapping Justice and the Strength cards… From a numerology point of view Justice fits far better with the 8 energy then Strength!

:flower_playing_cards: :crystal_ball: :1234: :+1:

1 Like