Ability to send email form with questions?

Hello, I am creating small questionnaires and it has anywhere from 10-20 questions. The email form works great and we get emails of all the answers, but it would be nice to have the questions we have asked above each one to be included. Any way to be able to do this?

Hello.

With a little effort, this could work.
Since sparkle doesn’t support the attribute “hidden” and you can’t change the template for sending mails, there is only a detour.

Write the question additionally in a new text field called “Question 1”. Then below it a field “Answer 1”. Now hide the text field of the question. You have to do this for each device.

If it finally works correctly, you have to try it out.

Mr. F.

Hello,

Did you know that it is possible to modify the variables in order to change the “text” field that you receive in your email? You can replace “text” with your entire question or simply a summary, for example.

Capture d’écran 2023-03-13 à 11.40.37

Normally, it is impossible to include spaces or question marks in variables, but I just found out that Sparkle has thought of everything! :star_struck: So, you can do it.

Result in the email:

Capture d’écran 2023-03-13 à 11.38.37

1 Like

Yeah Duncan & Daniele live on “another level” figuring all this out! :slight_smile: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you, I think this works!

1 Like