Another Flamin' Fig themed template drops

And another Flamin’ Fig themed template for Sparkle drops… mooDIGITAL

I loved creating this multi-page template with the dazzling colours and gradients to boot with a dabble of CSS transitions here and there. So check it out and enjoy! :slight_smile:

URL : https://www.flaminfig.com/theme-kit-2-moodigital-themed-template.html
URL Demo : mooDigital
Pages : 6 [including a Coming Soon and 404 page]
Devices : 1200, 768, 320px

7 Likes

Well done Hendrik, great job! Beautiful menu.

1 Like

Very beautiful design @FlaminFig.

1 Like

Thank you @Mart! :slight_smile:
I had a lot of fun and gave the menu a lot of love!

There are more to come as I build out our template shop for Sparkle! :)…

1 Like

Thank you @Nathan! :slight_smile:

It was to be cheeky and bold and I feel I have achieved it. I know Sparkle is still “growing” but I really love that I’m not at a disadvantage to all the other website development platforms, and I can express my design skillset. It is like throwing a box of legos on the table… I have the freedom to create what I want! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All Sparkle(rs)…

We have gone ahead and further fine-tuned our Flamin’ Fig platform dishing up beautiful client-driven templates by adjusting the template pricing tiers. We have 3 tiers; wireframe templates, standard templates, and advance templates…

• Wireframe are now : AU$49 approx. equal to US$35, EU$30, and GB$27
  • Standard are now : AU$79 approx. equal to US$55, EU$49, and GB$44
  • Advance : this is still to be finalised because of the hand-holding supporting bonuses

And don’t forget we also have free goodies that can save you time so check it out…

We are here for the Sparkle community and the great Sparkle app, so more than happy to help! :)…

2 Likes

A Flamin’ Fig templates gives you a full working website across the 1200, 768, and 320 devices. The template is also set up in “blocks” (aka div tags) that allows for grouped movement of content. So all in all the layout of the page is adjustable for your needs as well as the text and images that you can replace with your own content, saving you heaps of time! :slight_smile:

Template Shop URL : https://www.flaminfig.com/theme-kits-shop.html

1 Like

Ohhh, we have another beautiful gorgeous template dropping shortly - Jara Ki.
Any guesses what the theme could be?..

I really do like your website a lot, creating and selling themes is a really awesome way to spread the joy that is Sparkle, and for the novice and professional these are perfect if you do run into a bit of a creative block moment.

I did however notice something when browsing the new theme posted in the link. When you scroll down and you get to the content in the screenshot the menu (where the buy button is located) goes from a solid bar to transparent, and the content in the screenshot does shine through.

Just thought I’d mention it as I know you like everything to be perfect.

1 Like

Hey @Anti0606, thank you for pointing that out. Even I can mess up the layers now and again! :frowning:
But all fixed now! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your kind words! Flamin’ Fig has still a bit more to go but I’m getting there in offering professional clean and client engaging templates. On the other hand I truely believe in the product and I know it will be more and more accepted as potential users realise the restrictive policing of the web by the big cartel - not nice!

Thanks Hennie and happy Sparkle(ing)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These things happen to us all. If you aren’t someone who creates websites you will never really understand all the work that goes into making a site, there is a lot to consider and at times there are things that will slip by in the design process.

I do like the idea of custom themes, I have been thinking about doing the same but time is a bit of an issue. But it’s nice to have that, there are a lot of new website builders on the Internet but because they lack in on the community side of things they aren’t worth it, with the Sparkle community it all feels a lot more personal, it’s like catching up with old friends when you stop by

2 Likes

@Anti0606 I have the same plan and issue as well, we could unite our expertise together and create something together. Happy to discuss in a private message if interested.

@Anti0606, Totally get you! :slight_smile:

Even though I would love to pump out the templates with speed it isn’t reality. And you’re right, there is so much more that goes into developing a website even before I touch Sparkle to create it. But love it just the same! :slight_smile:

Yes the Sparkle(ing) community is just fantastic… All those creative and analytic minds! :slight_smile: