Arrows in the gallery

Hi every one
I wonder if there is a way to enlarge the arrows in the gallery.
I think this can be add on the new version of Sparkle. I mean we can adjust the size of the arrows as needed.

Thank you
Antoine

Thanks for the suggestion. Well aware.

I need this too. I want to use the gallery for displaying my comic and would like the arrows to be really obvious, and also have back and forward arrows at the bottom. I do not want the thumbnails so i’ve turned them off.

Hello.

Yes, they could be a bit bigger, or better yet customizable within a certain range.

I have a strange behavior of the dots below the gallery interacting with the arrows on my end. Duncan can’t reproduce it. So we continue to poke in the dark.

Maybe a fix will come out of all this.

Mr. F.

The Image Gallery needs TLC!..

Yes, control over the size and vertical position of the Left/Right Arrows would be most welcome. But also control over the size of the Action Overlay iconic elements. On my Gallery ( 747 px X 489 px) the Arrows are woefully small and the Acton Overlay icons are awkwardly large. It would be great to be able to balance these elements.

Thanks

1 Like

May I repeat the wish to be able to control the size of the action overlay icons. Most of the time you have a small picture that can be shown in full size. And for that the Action Overlay icons are much too large!

2 Likes

I would like to repeat the wish to be able to control the size of the action overlay icons. Sometimes they arte too big, sometimes they are too small.

Thank you!