Hi, I am trying to write a blog. I do not know if it is a problem at my end. If I use a certain size font for desk top, it carries the same font size to smartphone where the writing appears very small. When I correct the size on the smartphone, the size of the same looks very large on the desk top?? Help appreciated.
@mhirji, Could be a few things but more importantly…
- have you styled the font in the original device you started working from?
- do you have “Synchronise text attributes across devices” selected under the “Devices” tab?
- now restyle the font size or the mobile device
In doing it this way your mobile font size will work independent of your desktop font size…
@greenskin. Thanks for your help yet again.
Do not know what the first one ( * have you styled the font in the original device you started working from?) means
I have ticked #2 "Synchro… under the Device tab
Where do I find option for ( * no restyle the font size or the mobile device )
Sorry I am a total newby and not very savvy.
@mhirji, with the needed devices to cover mobile, tablet, and desktop you need to have “Custom Layout” (english term) selected, and you have to adjust the layouts to work with the device.
- Your first point… I was referring to the original device you started your website in - it sounds like it was desktop.
- The second point - you can restyle (which will mainly be your text size) in the right-hand panel under "Font" in the device other than your desktop - in this case mobile where you mentioned you were having the problem
Now i understand I will give that a try. Thanks