Booking and payments

Hi all,

I’m looking to build a site for a holiday cottage letting company. It’s a very small site (2 cottages) but I want to have an on-line booking system with payment facility using embed code presumably (unless Sparkle 3 has it all built in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Does anyone have any useful suggestions for me. Thanks!

You should take a look at THIS OPTION Its a self contained PHP application that runs on your web server alongside your website. The user front-end integrates well into a sparkle page - I’ve tried it and it works very well. The administration area is a separate URL which allows you to login and run the reservation side of your business effortlessly. Thake a look at the demo and check out both the front end (the bit that will display in your website) and the admin area (the bit that only you and authorised users can access. It also allows the use of a number of payment systems including PayPal, Bank Transfer and Authorize.net

1 Like

@scoutdesign, Something reasonably simple that you could have a look at…

They are simple and can be embedded into you Sparkle site…

3 Likes

This looks amazing thanks. Will take a closer look.

Thanks green skin. This is also an option i think.

As far as I can see out of these three options that FlaminFig mentions only Checkfront does bookings for lodgings. The other two are great for appointments and such, but not for bookings.

Take a look at https://calendly-alternatives.org/ to find some options and compare them.

I just implemented a program called 10to8 on my website (I am a mobile detailer) and have been very happy with the results so far. Easy for clients to book with out having to do anything really. It connects directly to you email for notification and gives you the option to accept, reject or contact the client. They can also leave reviews and auto syncs with your google calendar.