I’m completely at a loss what’s going on. I did a new system installation and migrated my user content. I open Sparkle and all the content seems correct in the application. I can see changes that were made in October, and I can make updates. The problem is the pages that are in the site folder are mainly from August. I make changes in the Sparkle app, save the changes, and all that’s being is the Sparkle document, no pages are being updated and nothing is being saved apparently.
I also can’t publish any content again. I really need help in understanding what’s going on and what’s supposed to be going on.
Thanks very much for any guidance.