Classer les fichiers

Sur mon site (pourletravailsocial.org) beaucoup de boutons déclenchent le chargement d’un fichier (courriers ou anciens numéros, il s’agit d’un journal du travail social).
Quand je veux rajouter un bouton pour charger un nouveau fichier, je m’aperçois que la liste des fichiers déjà enregistrés est très longue…
Est il possible de la diviser en dossiers ? Ou au moins plus rapidement à la dernière ligne de la liste des fichiers, qui permet d’en rajouter un nouveau ?
Est-il possible d’imprimer la liste des fichiers pour vérifier que quelques uns ne sont pas périmés ?
Désolé de vous écrire tout cela en français…

Hi @Celmar,

unfortunately there’s no way to manage the list of downloadable files currently. We need to improve it.

Waiting for that… (a new version)
I have a lot of files and each time I have to add one, it is a worry ! Obliged to display the entire list of file before asking to add one… It would be better to manage the file, even to put it in separate folders…

Hello ! SOS ! My sparkle file does not want to open… image .
I just change my system from Big sur 11 to 11.1. I use 2 session, Sparkle works in one session and open without problem my file in the first session, but send me a message “I could not open this file” in the other session. It seems that it cannot open two different files. I have to use it quickly ! What can I do ?

Hi @Celmar,

the problem is a macOS bug. Deleting and reinstalling Sparkle fixes it.

PS Please use a new thread when you have a new topic.