Click through zoomed gallery

Halo Sparkler,
is it possible to click through a gallery in the lightbox (zoomed in)? I’m desperately looking for a way and have not found anything.
Kind regards Steffi

If you mean go from photo to photo in the lightbox, that’s not possible.

What you can have is a gallery in the popup, though not connected to the photo in canvas.

We’re working on a solution with the goal of making it both flexible for different configurations and easily set up for common use cases. Sorry it’s taking this long.

3 Likes

Steffi, are you saying that you are clicked into a larger view of the photo slider and you want the ability to navigate while in this view? That is not possible with the Sparkle photo slider. I use an a different service to handle that effect.

1 Like

Hello dpong,
there is another solution? How do you do that?
Many greetings Steffi

@Steffi , sorry for delay in response, take a look at this test page, I have a few samples in it. If this is what you are looking for I can send you the link. samples

No problem, I am happy to get an answer. The last slider is somehow what I am looking for. It should not be fullscreen, but i think it is editiable. How did you do it? THX Steffi

The sparkle slider is limited in a number of ways, so I use an embed and the code comes from another service. The service is from: https://elfsight.com. There are a lot of widgets and they offer upgraded options. A bit of extra work is needed to make them fit in with your site setup. e.g. fonts, colours, spacing. There is a cost, but you should be able to add that to your hosting or development fees. If you need a affiliate link, just let me know, it will give you a discount.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I think I should better wait for a sparkle-solution. The budget is low and I don´t want to make it complicated.
Cheers
Steffi