Copy Style and Paste Style

For use in, say, reformatting a bunch of buttons to all look the same, it would be nice to be able to right-click and “Copy Style”, and then go to another element and “Paste Style”. So the new element would be adopt the copied height/width/color/font attributes, etc.

1 Like

@WebRoyal, This feature is already built in if you right click on an element you have styled. But you are right it doesn’t copy across the element dimensions which would be helpful.

1 Like

Amazing! I totally missed this feature. Works exactly how I expect… I suppose, manually entering the height/width isn’t a hard workaround for the rest. Thanks!!

1 Like

No need for that, function to make items the same size is present also…

1 Like

Where? Did I miss it?

Next to the outline / spacing icons. You select 2 or more boxes and then click on the icons height and width.

1 Like

I can’t find those. Are they in the right-side panel?

@WebRoyal, What @lode.rosel is talking about is if you have different sized elements (images, buttons, etc…) you can select them and then go up to the sub-panel (alignments) just above the Sparkle canvas and you’ll see them light up. The last two icons is what @lode.rosel is referring too.

Not something that works though when you want to carry the dimensions across to another page.

1 Like

Amazing. This program continues to surprise me.

Though you can’t standardize across pages like this, it’s easy enough to copy over an element to a new page just to use it as a sizer! Thanks @lode.rosel and @FlaminFig!