Creating custom patterns for every page on my whole website?

I need some help with implementing or creating custom patterns for every page on my whole website. I just spent the past week and several hours a day creating a custom pattern for every page in my site. All have the same pattern. I’m just doing each page individually. Assuming that’s the only Choice? I opened up my website today and for some reason, every pattern on every page of my website is gone. Is this a glitch or a bug in the software? Or am I not understanding how to use the program properly?

So my question is. Is there a way to create a custom pattern for every page in my site at one time? I have many pages in my website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Alex,

Hello MySpark77 and WELCOME!

I can not tell you what caused the disappearance.
But it has to be restored page by page.

See this older topic.

Mr. F.

Hi @MySpark77, welcome.

The pattern loss does sound like a bug. Never heard of it before though, maybe you can get in contact via email at feedback@sparkleapp.com and we can figure it out.

Changing the pattern on the page background is currently done page by page unfortunately, yes.

Hi,
Thank you for the help and support. I found an alternative way of creating my website by working around the issue I was having. Instead of using a background texture for each page, I used an image box for the whole page and sent it to the back. Then I could check mark the box which says show on every page.
That fix the problem. I have over 851 pages in my site. So this was a lifesaver for me. Sorry for the late reply.