Different Text Paragraphs on different devices

Is there a way or workaround how i can change the text paragraphs in the different personalised devices?
On bigger screens i need less paragraphs. But on Mobile screen to read the text fluent and better it is recommended to have more paragraphs.

If I change it either on the mobile device or the default 960px it changes in both?

Thanks
and best regards
Daniel

I’m not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do. But if you separate paragraphs in text blocks, you can use the “show in this device” option in the arrange inspector to show/hide as needed.

It’s my fault i didn’t explained the issue well.
The Show/hide arrange is perfect. I use it.

What i mean is if press enter in the text i get a new paragraph. I need it more of “enters” for Mobile Version, but not for default.

I give an example:

Default:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam tincidunt lorem enim, eget fringilla turpis congue vitae.
Phasellus aliquam nisi ut lorem vestibulum eleifend. Nulla ut arcu non nisi congue venenatis vitae ut ante. Nam iaculis sem nec ultrices dapibus. Phasellus eu ultrices turpis.

Mobile:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam tincidunt lorem enim, eget fringilla turpis congue vitae.

Phasellus aliquam nisi ut lorem vestibulum eleifend.
Nulla ut arcu non nisi congue venenatis vitae ut ante. Nam iaculis sem nec ultrices dapibus. Phasellus eu ultrices turpis

that’s how i try to make it. But it seems i have to choose one of these both options?

As long as it’s just inter-paragraph spacing you can do that by unchecking the “synchronize text attributes” option in the devices popup.