Dear Santa Duncan
with this little letter I wanted to publicly thank you for all the times that you have helped me with my site and all your elves collaborators because you are the best there is out there. I’ll never stop writing it! Sparkle is a fantastic program and we love it madly!
If you decide to make mugs, t-shirts, sweatshirts, key holders and so on, know that I will buy them all without any problem!
But here’s what I expect under the Christmas tree of Sparkle… (maybe not at Christmas… do we do for the new year?)
- I would like the boxes, at the top right, relating to the description of the page and other information to have more space to write. Can we make it possible to enlarge these windows by dragging down the bottom right corner?
- I would like to be able to set the image inside the boxes freely without having to use “up, center, down” or “left, center, right”;
- I want there to be a system that would randomly manage the images. It could be useful for those who advertise on their site but also to create graphic garments that randomly change the access, maybe we can make sure that in the tool of the image galleries these appear in random mode?
- I would like to have the possibility to insert pop-ups (or messages) on my pages to warn my visitors about something. That would be great!;
- I would like have rulers to pull precise lines to place elements on the page. I know, I can activate the grid but it only works for objects to be placed vertically and not horizontally. It’s true, there are tools to adjust the positioning automatically but I find that a line and any “snap” can work wonders;
- Last but important, I woul like a better management of the pages on the left. It’s okay if you have about ten pages but if, as in my case, these are going to increase, I’ll need a better system to manage them … otherwise you’ll find me in an asylum shortly …
I feel like that’s all there is right now. Dear Santa Duncan, I’ve been good…I hope you’ll be satisfied.
With affection, a loyal customer of yours!