Export as PDF Dokument

I make some manuals and first I made these in Affinity Publisher. I decided to make them available on the web. But a lot of users want a downloadable Version of the manual.
Because it’s to time intense to handle the Publisher Version and the Sparkle Version I made a website capture to provide a download.
For this reason it would be cool if Sparkle could print out a PDF

It would be excellent if it would be possible to make

• independent links for the PDF Version
  • to hide/show elements for the PDF Version exclusively

usefull?

@lqud
Yes, Sparkle can not print out a PDF, but you can open a Sparkle page with the “Preview” function in any browser and save (print) a PDF from there.
It’s a bit of a workaround, but should be okay …

The other two questions, I’m not quite sure what you mean with “independent links for the PDF version”

If this is something you may need to do on a regular basis, you could create your documents as page-flip publications for online viewing. These applications usually have a download option so that the original PDF can be downloaded for viewing offline. You can see an example of such a publication HERE (go down the page to the digital publications section). However, this example doesn’t have the download option enabled, but, it does have the print option enabled. So, anyone on a Mac, could select the print option and chooses to print to PDF.