Extra Space Blog Index
Using Sparkle 4 and there’s a LARGE amount of empty area at the BLOG INDEX page bottom. Not sure what to do, but I might need to add more than 5 posts to see if that solves it. So, anyone else finding that issue?
Also… I’ve noticed that Pagination glitches on the BLOG INDEX as well. Tends to be on the primary display size, but… here’s my solution:
- Create another blog
- Drag posts from main blog to new blog
- Look at INDEX of the new blog and pagination works
- Drag posts from new back to main blog
- Pagination starts working again
That’s my only solve.
Sparkle 4 Feedback
- Layout Blocks are Good
- Blog Tags are Good
- “Apply Styles to All” button for Blog Tags is great!.. but… the styles seem to fall off, so I have to eventually go back to the original style and push it out again.
- Blog pagination also loses style and gets corrupted, which is annoying because… after you set up the style, it takes a few minutes… and suddenly it is gone.
- Generally VERY positive so far!