Family Upgrade offer after purchasing Sparkle Pro License

I can’t find anything on the family upgrade? It says “5 Users”.

I just purchase the Sparkle Pro package and immediately I receive an opportunity to purchase more.

It says Family 5 Users upgrade for $79.99. I cannot find anything explaining this package.

Does anyone know? I mean do I get to put this on five other MAC computers?

Thank you !

@coastal, Hi and welcome onboard! :slight_smile:

I’ve gone over to Duncan’s website (the owner of Sparkle) and found this to further explain “Sparkle Family” - https://sparkleapp.com/store/sparkle-store-purchase-multi-sparkle.php

The screenshot you have attached I’m thinking would be the amount you would pay to upgrade your Sparkle Pro to include up to 5 users but not sure, but I’m sure @duncan will further explain it to you or you can contact him via email - feedback@sparkleapp.com

Well I went to that site and it appears that Yes, I can have 5 MACs in the house with 5 different users on them.

If this is not the case, maybe someone will advise me.
I appreciate your response “green skin”. Nice of you to let me know,

Hi @coastal, yes the family license is an upgrade for up to 5 more people in your family.

OK, Thank you for that clarity. I had already purchased another license prior to getting the extension on mine. Do you think it is possible to get a refund on the extra license that I purchased prior to knowing about the “Family Plan”?

Thank you!

Thank you Duncan!:grinning::dizzy_face:

Please email the details over to feedback@sparkleapp.com and we’ll take care of it.

I sent an email to the url you provided and we will see what happens…

Thanks again Duncan and I hope to really enjoy re-creating my website that I had built about 30 years ago. Anyway, Thanks again for your help and such an awesome program!

:grinning:

Wow , I should have waited 4 more days and received the 40% discount on Black Friday :thinking: