First Site after switching from Muse to Sparkle

Hi @eelcoclaassen ,

Highly attractive graphics. Nice work.

Perhaps a small issue and unsure if due to my ISP or your host, but when landing on your site the background of some sections (top one and “Story” as I recall) failed to load properly. Hitting reload solved it but wondering if others have seen this. The “Story” section (shown in the photo) is toward the bottom of your landing page and had plenty of time to load before I scrolled there.
(On a desktop using Safari browser.)

Otherwise, intensely affecting page.

@PPEmail hmmmmmm interesting. I myself have not seen this happen. I’ll do some testing. Thanks!

Wow @eelcoclaassen

Your site and its content looks and sounds amazing! :slight_smile: and thank you for the info on moving from Muse.

I tested it with my iphone as well, and the screen appeared to scale fine, and the music played without issue.

Well done, you have inspired me!

Thank you so much @brookpap ! You’re too kind: I’m blushing :blush:

:slight_smile: Yes a little bit of encouragement can go a long way! I used to use Xsitepro on PC some years ago designed for web marketers of which I am not. Despite being a network engineer and database guy, I found that ‘IT types’ often trip over unnecessary complexity and distraction. Using the creative part of the brain is so much better. I am a long time Apple then Mac user (I actually had an Apple II) and also did some reasonable quality desk top publishing on the Amiga for a few years. After this I played around with Joomla and Wordpress, but I found these systems slowed me down and took on a life of their own (and became a going concern in terms of maintenance and security). So the fact that this product runs on a mac and allows a visual approach (even on the modern internet) is not lost on me. The time to get a site up (quality site) will be the next test…

1 Like