Font color between devices/breakpoints

Adding to my recent topic about font styles I also get an issue with the font colour changing between devices for no reason - as you may see I use a yellow, which then appears in my color tab as well - changing to the next smaller device, this yellow disappears and gets white. I started with a blank new page - just in case that there is a glitch on my original project, which can be watched btw here: steinmetzin-sein
Thanks in advance and Kind Regards as always,
Uwe

Sorry it’s unclear what the problem is. What leads to the color changing? There isn’t enough information or detail to understand what is going on.

Sparkle’s handling of color is a bit different than most apps, and we are aware the user interface doesn’t convey this enough. I am referring specifically to color wells being synchronized across elements that make use of them.

This sounds different though, so you need to clarify what the setup is.

…, I deinstalled the “web fonts”, in order to let sparkle create its own web font from the desktop fonts. Now it seems like it solved two issues at once - the one with the font-colour and the other one with the font from the other post.
Gorgeous. THX
Uwe

Solved as well,
Thanks Duncan,
Uwe