Grouped Header element not replicated

I’m scratching my head with this one…

I have a header that is checked to appear on all pages. The header contains a number of elements. One of the elements, a text box, is not appearing on all the pages except the Home page.

The reason is the element is contained as a layer within the grouped header.

I created the text box after the group was defined while creating the Home page. I moved the text box into the group and clearly see it as an element within the group.

How do I get the element in the header group for all pages? Do I need to recreate group? (Ugh!). Do I need to insert the text box into the header group on each of the other pages? (Ugh!)

Thanks in advance.

-DaverD

Hi.

So, you see it in the layers panel as an element inside your header group?
And the settings for the whole header group are correct?

Mr. F.

First off Mr. F, thanks for helping.

Second, the answers to your questions…Yes, I see the text box in the layers panel as an element inside the header group. Getting REALLY detailed, the evidence is when I expand/collapse the group, the text box is included.

“And the settings for the whole header group are correct?” I must admit I don’t know how to answer this one as I don’t know what the settings would be to be correct. For example, under the Arrange tab for the group, “Show on all pages” is checked which explains why I see the header on the other pages (minus the text box).

Are there other settings of concern?

I think the best way is to ungroup the header and then regroup the header making sure the text box is highlighted within the grouping, and then make sure it is checked to appear on all pages.

@FlaminFig, you are a genius! That fixed the problem.

I should have been able to come up with that thought myself. My apologies to the Community.

1 Like

Not a problem @DaverD, we are all learning here! :clap: :slightly_smiling_face: