Hamburger Menu Button stick to top

I can’t figure out how to make the Hamburger Menu Button stick to the page top so it scrolls as you go down the page. Thanks in advance for any help! BTW, it’s not part of a group.

Stick to top is only available for groups, so just group it with something useful or not.

The reason stick to top is only for groups is you will most likely need relative positioning of multiple elements to the page top, or even a distance for the element itself. Groups ensure this.

You need to build a group of elements. (1) the hamburger menu and (2) best a wide box.
The box can have any color or be transparent.
Then you can makte it “stick to top”

Thanks guys. while I was making brined onions I thought, I could make a transparent wide box and make a group.

I appreciate the response and direction.

Ok thanks for the tip on grouping the hamburger in the box BUT… How do I get the pop up menu itself to stay grouped right below the menu?

I have the hamburger menu grouped in the box as a header. It travels up and down to different scroll locations but the pop-up menu itself stays at the original (top) location. I can’t group it or add it to the layout block. Do I have to create a new pop-up menu for each scroll location?