Here's my site about special e visual effects. What would you improve?

I’m in a tired phase and I’m trying to figure out how to reorganize my site better, waiting for the Sparkle team to get their hands on page management (I should publish 12 more articles and I’m getting a terrible headache trying to figure out how to reorganize everything).
In the meantime I would like to ask all Sparkle friends for some advice on how to improve the site.
I’ll tell you right now that it’s a site that offers informative content, so currently there are 18 active pages, but these will increase a lot…

Anyway:

1. what would you improve on the site?
  2. what is not good and what is good in your opinion?
  3. what do you like and what don’t you like about the graphics?
  4. is the layout of the “advertising” functional in your opinion?
  5. Can you load the site quickly or does it take too long?
  6. Can you display the pages correctly on your browser or are there some problems I could solve?
  7. I have no intention of offering a mobile version for the site because it has been designed to have a layout similar to that of a magazine. However, I know that many people surf from their mobile phones, so I ask you what would be the best way to turn this site into a mobile version? Do you think this is really necessary?

Any advice is appreciated.

www.glieffettispeciali.it

Thanks

Apologies, but I had asked to delete the post as I wanted to complete the questions better.

So I want reply to the users who wrote to me on the old post:

@PRIMO
I haven’t upgraded to the full 3.0 version yet, so I don’t have a chance to see the layers on my site. However, I’m going to check the Sparkle documentation to see how I can use them better when I upgrade to the new version.

@SHADOWFAX
Yes, I am a film and special effects enthusiast and the site would like to be a tribute to this particular area of cinema. I think cinema is about emotion and special effects help those emotions to be better imprinted on the viewer.
Yes, the site was created with the 1980s in mind because it was in this period that the best effects were created, in my opinion. It was a decade of transition from traditional special effects to digital ones.
Thanks for pointing out the error, I’ll correct it as soon as I can.
I’m thinking of translating the texts also into English, creating two columns of text: on the left the Italian text, on the right the English one. I will let you know as soon as it is ready and I hope to have you among my readers.

I don’t remember who advised me to do this, and yes I have to hold the menu bar at the top! Thanks for the indication