I’m in a tired phase and I’m trying to figure out how to reorganize my site better, waiting for the Sparkle team to get their hands on page management (I should publish 12 more articles and I’m getting a terrible headache trying to figure out how to reorganize everything).
In the meantime I would like to ask all Sparkle friends for some advice on how to improve the site.
I’ll tell you right now that it’s a site that offers informative content, so currently there are 18 active pages, but these will increase a lot…
- what would you improve on the site?
- what is not good and what is good in your opinion?
- what do you like and what don’t you like about the graphics?
- is the layout of the “advertising” functional in your opinion?
- Can you load the site quickly or does it take too long?
- Can you display the pages correctly on your browser or are there some problems I could solve?
- I have no intention of offering a mobile version for the site because it has been designed to have a layout similar to that of a magazine. However, I know that many people surf from their mobile phones, so I ask you what would be the best way to turn this site into a mobile version? Do you think this is really necessary?
Any advice is appreciated.