Hi! from Oaxaca México

Today we’ve just launched this website for this talented man, it´s amazing how powerful can be Sparkle!
I read your comments, thanks community!
Let´s keep rocking!

10 Likes

Hello to Mexico,

That is a great website, I totally love it.
Well done you’re a master of the art.

Michael

1 Like

Thanks Michael!!! We all try to do our best and @duncan with his Sparkle help us tons to do it that way!

1 Like

@soygrafico, a really well done site - Kudos!!! :slight_smile:
Love the asymmetrical layout, really clever and crisp graphics, and also a very engaging colour palette!

A little bit of observant-love…
From the looks you have used the 960 device (tablet picks it up in landscape), and the 320 (which the tablet picks up in portrait). The tablet in portrait picking up the 320 leaves a lot of space on either end though making your fantastic website look narrow.

Also on your 320 your text content and buttons has no margin so it buffers right up against the edge of the screen. It would look fantastic with a bit of a buffer margin.

I tried your “Schedule a meet” to see how it worked but it opened my email client. I always think it is a bit of a shocker when all of a sudden my email client opens. With a contact form you are more able to lead the user to supply certain information before sending the form. Plus in can work really neat in a popup.

Anyways just by 2 cents, and again just a really great website!!! :slight_smile:

good one, Gus! :fist_right: :fist_left:

everything looking flawless!

1 Like

Thanks Hendrik! I will work on this details to go even further :smiley: All the comments are always very welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing what you can do with Sparkle and you did it!
Surprising to see your site. Again a site for me (and others) to learn from and to admire someones creativity. Thanks a lot for showing!
Ben

1 Like

Thanks Ben! I appreciate your comment! Let’s keep rocking!

Felicidades !!! Me ha gustado, tanto la arquitectura como los colores y como no, la fotografia. Has pensado en algún carrusel y fotos con más resolución?
Saludos !!!

Gracias Antonio, sí, pensé en un futuro cercano abrir la sección de galería y entonces ahí, darle el respectivo protagonismo que se merece aunque, de la resolución, todas las imágenes puedes tocarlas y verlas a pantalla completa.

Saludos de regreso.

1 Like

Nice , very clean
Love the Blur and the spin in picts

1 Like

Beautifully designed site!

1 Like

Wow! Beautiful website!

1 Like

Oh wow! What an absolutely gorgeous site! Love it!

1 Like

Thank you all for your words! It means a lot.
Let’s keep up rocking and remember when you go to Oaxaca, contact my friend to create something special haha!

Enhorabuena!! Bien organizado, limpio, simple y concreto. Buen trabajo. Echo en falta una galería fotográfica, por temas.
Saludos a México desde España!! :raising_hand_woman:

Gracias AdeGarci! sí, la tenemos pensada peroooo no le alcanzó el presupuesto, ya la tengo maquetada, igual que un about me pero como es bien sabido un sitio web nunca está realmente terminado. Saludos desde Barcelona para La Coruña pasando por Oaxaca jaja.

1 Like

@soygrafico. Anda! un compatriota (¡y yo preocupada porque no se inglés!).
Como me gusta Sparkle, si es que hasta me gusta la gente del foro. Un foro de los de antes, donde puedes hacer preguntas y te responden con educación y conocimientos. Yo que ya tengo una edad y llevo ya unos años en esto, los foreros tienen un algo, que jamas conseguiran las redes sociales.
Encantada de ver tu trabajo, y me presento para cualquier colaboración que pueda surgir.
¡Saludos desde la esquina nordeste!

2 Likes