Horizontal Scrolling issue on smartphone size screens

Hi,
I’m having a problem with the mobile version of my web size’s home page – https://russellboatingclub.org.nz offering horizontal scrolling. The other pages are fine and don’t offer horizontal scrolling. The site is configured with two Custom Layouts, 960 and 320 for Portrait smartphones. All other sizes are Automatically Scaled. I’m reasonably certain that this problem has only occurred recently. I’ve tried several things to resolve the issue however to date, none of them have worked so I’m wondering if anyone has any ideas. Thanks in advance. Ian

Hi @ianh, welcome onboard! :slight_smile:

I’m thinking there might be an issues with your Image Gallery?
Maybe remove all your files from your hosting server and re-publish your Sparkle website, but other then that I would suggest @duncan take a look at your file. You can reach him on feedback@sparkleapp.com

Hi @FlaminFig, thanks for you help with my issue and pointing me in the right direction. It turns out it was a couple of text boxes (image labels) on the gallery images that were very slightly below the boundary of the image. I moved these up until they were inside the image boundary and the scrolling issue has resolved itself. I’m guessing this is a program bug that others will encounter at some stage. Thanks again.

1 Like

Well done @ianh! :slight_smile: :clap:
I have just checked for you and you have done good. No horizontal scrolling of your home page! :slight_smile:

1 Like