How can I insert a shopping cart in sparkle?

How can I insert a shopping cart in sparkle?

Hi, yes off course you can do that, look on Sparkles website they have integrated a shopping system.

Oh yes you can! And it really works faultlessly! :slight_smile:
I have recently integrated the e-commerce platform Shopify into my client’s Sparkle created website. In their case I opted for placing the coded buttons generated on the Shopify end, but you can also have the whole shop sitting in Sparkle.

The way it is done is you use the “Embedded” container in Sparkle and in the process of building your shop out in Sparkle you check and adjust things on the smaller “Device” breakpoints.

You can see the Shopify integration in action at https://www.watertonhall.com.au/shop-dob.html
Good luck! :slight_smile:

Cool integration, but the total that appears to the right side is a function of Shopify?

Yes, it is a layer that slides in from the Shopify end via the embedded code. It just works so very nice! :slight_smile:

Ok, so have you used only embedded tool insert into Sparkle’s stage?

Yes, it is the simplest and most secure way to go with Sparkle. It also allows you control over placement and size of what you embed into the canvas.

Thank you for your informations!

Thank you very much reviewing the process is very simple with sparkle and ecwid to be able to insert store codes

Do you know free shopping cart to play with?

There’s nothing free out here what is actually usable as end product. Everything cost money and some have a 30day Free trial.
It used the OpenCart available, not sure if that gets still developed.

@MultimediaMan give Ecwid a go! You can have 10 free physical or digital items with full ecommerce functionality before you have to start paying which is more than enough to give it a really good go.

Ecwid is a really good shopping system and used for a customer project.

ecwid was very friendly and very good system