How can I lengthen embed box

I’m almost embarrassed to be asking yet another question so I thank you for your patience.

I purchased a guestbook script that has been installed and is working well. However, when I paste the the iframe in the embed box, I find the box too short. Here is the iframe code:

iframe src=“http://mysite/guestbook/yoohoo.php” frameborder=“0” scrolling=“auto” width=“100%” onload=‘this.style.height=this.contentWindow.document.body.scrollHeight + 50 + “px”;’

Is it possible to lengthen the box so it takes up the length of the page?

This is where @francbrowne can be of help! He really knows his code! :slight_smile:

I’m thinking the styling happens on the guestbook website, but maybe a bit of styling in your iframe could override it?..

Thank you @FlaminFig. I was attempting that but there wasn’t any change. Not that I have any idea as to what I’m doing! And there doesn’t seem to be anything I can change in the admin area.

This can probably be fixed by ticking the checkbox that says content expands vertically.

Be sure to click the refresh button after checking the box.

The other thing to note is that you may not see the expanded box until you publish online. So, upload the page to a temporary folder on your website to check it online. This is because there are some parameters being fed to the php script in the embed code which may not be executed in a local preview - it has to be published on a server to activate any PHP.

1 Like

You’re amazing! Thank you @francbrowne!!! Much appreciated.

Let me know if it still doesn’t work - I may have an alternative solution.

1 Like

Danke! I’m going to be publishing online shortly so will see if it has worked! :sweat_smile:

All working perfectly! Thank you so much @francbrowne!!!