How to preserve lists when copying formatted text into text elements?

Hi,

Thanks to the importing page feature, I could migrate several iWeb sites to Sparkleapp and also improve them step by step. However, I still struggle with a very basic problem, namely that of copying text from a Markdown-based writing app. This app has several options for formatting text and I would like to preserve this formatting when copying the text into Sparkleapp, i.e. the links, bold and italic text formatting, and the lists.

I tried two export formats:

1. I export the text in docx format to Pages, select all the text, copy it to the clipboard, and paste it into a Sparkleapp text element.
  2. I export the text in Html format to Safari, select all the text, copy it to the clipboard, and paste it into a Sparkleapp text element.

Both are leading to a similar result and to the same drawback:

• Bold and italic text formatting appears correctly.
  • Links appear correctly.
  • Lists are indented correctly, but are not recognized as lists by Sparkleapp.

What would be necessary to ensure that pasted lists are recognized by Sparkleapp?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Il need to check but importing lists might not be supported currently.

It’s just Sparkle by the way.

Thank you for the clarification. It is not a big issue since I can correct the lists manually, but I was just wondering whether I missed something.