I have Godaddy, Ugh, tried 2 days of BLUEHOST forget it

I’ve been using Namecheap for years and have about 25 sites hosted with them. Support is available by online chat and most issues are resolved whilst you are online.

1 Like

Blue host, Sales Company, Not them they use a sales company third party who apparently reps most of the Webhost companies. lied immediately about Service desk and. costs.

Secondly , I went through three Chats service people had left the chat without warning, and was put on phone hold for the third time… I decided to
let it ride to see how long.
2.5 HOURS LATER THEY HAD NOT ANSWERED THE PHONE. I hung up.

They could not answer basic setup questions about getting through initial setup of 1 site.

I did not have such an experience, I am sorry you did.

When I first signed up, I was having issues and questions on some technical areas, and the person I spoke to on the phone support line literally walked me through step-by-step.

I referred 3-5 clients to Bluehost, and sometimes getting guest webmaster access was a challenge, but I did get there. I was not on the phone with the client when they called or reached out, so I can’t vouch for what they went through, but suffice it to say any issues regarding my being able to upload files were resolved.

My 3-year period is up towards the end of the year, so I’ll see if things have changed when I renegotiate whatever rate they want to charge me. I will easily leave them if the experience matches yours.

I appreciate your input thanks.

1 Like

As a follow up:

I tried Blacksun, per the recommendation.
So far, I’m happy with them.
First site and email transferred.
Tech support was helpful and available on phone or chat.
The only negative is support Is 7 to 7 Central Time.

2 Likes

I’m with Kualo and they do 24 hour support. They answer very promptly and they are tech savvy and help me with issues related to software with php files that i use online that is strictly nothing to do with their hosting.