Image Galleries don't work in Safari

I just published my first Sparkle-built website, but there is a problem. The image galleries work in all browsers, except for

As you might imagine, a glaring issue like this would have been brought up by other Sparkle users and would be fixed. So there must be something with your setup. Please provide a link to a published website showing the problem, or send us the project at feedback@sparkleapp.com and we’ll take a look.

I am also having the same problem. Image Galleries are working fine in Chrome, but not in Safari.

As you might imagine, a glaring issue like this would have been brought up by other Sparkle users and would be fixed. So there must be something with your setup. Please provide a link to a published website showing the problem, or send us the project at feedback@sparkleapp.com and we’ll take a look.

Duncan - you were correct - there is no issue in Sparkle. It seems the issue is in Safari - it is important for each Image Gallery to have a unique ‘Layer Name’ in the arrange tab. This doesn’t seem to affect Chrome or Edge browsers.
And - thanks for your hard work.

Actually the layer name is not exported in the final html page, so it could be just a coincidence.