Introducing my new site for free and premium Sparkle assets and templates

Dear friends,

I have been working on a few templates for a while now and I am finally posting them after days of battling myself about whether or not they are ready to be released :relaxed:. There has to be a way to stop that feeling I get saying “it’s not ready, it’s not ready”, and instead I ought to learn to correct things I missed along the way.

There are a few more I’m working on, and I’ll share as soon as they are ready. Please check out sparkle-templates.com and let me know what you think.

9 Likes

Hey @Nathan a big congratulations on your Sparkle template endeavour!!! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap:

I hope it works out and that our great community supports you along the way!
Love what you have done with your logo (and its continuity), and I see you have been taking note of the community regarding the templates you have created - clever!

I believe us template builders for Sparkle are also a great ad for Sparkle! And the more it gets out there the better! People need to see the intuitive ingenuity of Sparkle and how secure it is over all those cloud in the sky based platforms!!!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @FlaminFig. You are one of my biggest inspirations to create templates for Sparkle.

1 Like

What a lovely designed site, and the the templates look awesome. Well done. I will second what @FlaminFig said about the Logo, spot on. :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Great work! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Very nice. How do you get the top bar to ‘jump out’ when we scroll down?

Hi @ianrid. I used the Animate while Scrolling effect. Set the opacity to 0% and hit Swap.

Hi Nathan
Very nice templates! - Well, nothing will ever be completed. All artists have to cope with that. There will always be room for improvement. So we stay motivated! - Kind regards and good luck.
Adrian

Thanks @Adrian007. I’ll stay motivated.

Thanks @Sicherry, @Ricardo and @ianrid too for the kind words.

New template added to Sparkle-templates:Healthy U

2 Likes