Last week I discovered Sparkle

And I think, I love it already! I am half way in my 2 weeks trial of Sparkle Pro and love the easy way to build websites! I’m almost sure I will buy the app.
To study all possibilities I set up a test website of my choir. In the website I want to have a place ‘only for members’. Therefore I made a section named ‘LEDEN’ which is visible in the main menu.
All pages in section LEDEN, I provided with the password protection and a login page was created by itself. The menu item ‘LEDEN’ I linked to the first page of the member part: ‘ledeninfo’. It looked fine.
But:
When I try the website with live preview, clicking the menu item ‘LEDEN’ will open page ‘ledeninfo’ without asking for password. Maybe this password issue does not work in localhost.
But:
When after uploading to a server I click menu item ‘LEDEN’, the login page is opened but it is totally empty, without any login form… (see [spek.emjeka.nl] (http://spek.emjeka.nl))
I varied several things in the password management. But maybe I don’t really understand how and what to fill in.

My wish is: all members can login to the restricted pages wit a simple username and password. (In my example: ‘vkk’ and ‘allegro’.)
Can somebody give me a tip or tips, what am I doing wrong?

Here are some screen shots of my issue.

1 Like

I think you have understood how it works perfectly, now sure why the login form isn’t appearing once published. It would be great if we could take a look at this. Can you email us the project file at feedback@sparkleapp.com (or wetransfer.com if it’s too large)? Thanks.

Thanks Duncan for your help!

Also my login is working now… Once more thanks, Duncan!