Layout Blocks and Calques

Hi there,
I’m getting into Layout Blocks but I’m getting a bit lost.
If I understand the principle, I have trouble putting them in order. Indeed at the level of the layers they pile up from the first (is at the bottom of the list) to the last (at the top of the list) and I do not know how to reorganize them because as soon as I move them layer side it is the order of the blocks that changes.
I may find myself with text that goes above the menu at the very top of my page and I don’t know how to rearrange the whole thing.
The documentation is a little light on the subject I find.
Thank you all

I’m sorry I’m not sure if there is a question there?

In Sparkle 4 layout blocks are ordered like they are in the layer panel. This particular aspect is changing in a later version because it doesn’t work well with stick to top content among other things.

What is not changing is the fact that layout blocks can be exchanged with the nearby ones, and that they are connected across devices.

Hello @duncan ,
here they are reversed: the top layer of the stack is the bottom block, the bottom layer is the top block of the page.
I think that’s the problem then.
Isn’t this normal operation?

Thanks

The order of the layers changes the order of the blocks, is this normal?

The order of layers might not be intuitive, but it’s always been like this in Sparkle. The first element you add is behind the second one yes? So the first element is at the bottom of the layer list. For layout blocks, the first that is vertically above the second is also above in depth, so it goes above in the layers. That’s just self consistent.

I did specifically mention this in my original answer:

In Sparkle 4 layout blocks are ordered like they are in the layer panel.

At this point it is normal, but it is going to change.

here they are reversed: the top layer of the stack is the bottom block, the bottom layer is the top block of the page.
I think that’s the problem then.
Isn’t this normal operation?