Layout Blocks and Devices

I do know that. Would be nice to have it as a default setting on 8px any way. But that is just me!

2 Likes

Drbernd, your comments are very interesting and relevant. I think this is exactly my concern with v4 layout blocks.
I built my V4 project by copying/pasting objects from a V3 project into layout blocks. And the behaviors when switching from one device to another are completely surreal and very frustrating!
Now I work with next to my Mac a small doll with the effigy of Duncan and I stick a needle in it five times a day ! :ghost:
Despite a lot of time and effort, I am still unable to solve this walking layout block problem.

3 Likes

Not aware of any further issue with layout blocks. Please email us any relevant description, list of steps, screenshots etc to reproduce the issue to feedback@sparkleapp.com so we can fix it.

Pins in the backside are starting to hurt, please stop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ok Duncan,
as soon as the problem reproduces and that I can trace the sequence I send you the file with description

Sorry, just realised wrong thread. Put my question now here.