Left hand column of pages

Having used Sparkle for a while now, I am wondering if there might be a future version where on opening a file, the page sections can remain closed as having to scroll through a 60 page website can be time consuming. I usually work with a section open at a time. Just a though!

Yep. Thanks for reporting here.

Same for the zoom percentage. Would be great if it remains the same on all pages… Thanks a lot, c.

I was just about to ask if there is a way to close up groups of pages that are displayed vertically on the left side of the sparkle app window - i don’t need to see all of them whilst working. Is this currently possible, as I am going to have a lot of pages - episodes for my comic?
Love esther

@esther, In most cases it is hard to make out depending on what is behind your Sparkle app window, but with a group you have a chevron on the left of the group’s title that will allow you to collapse the group.

That is the only way for now. When you reopen the Sparkle app all groups will all show again and then you have to manually collapse them again.

Thanks greenskin. So are you saying there is a way to group the pages on the left hand side? That is what i would like but i can’t see how. I shift selected several but can’t see a group command. hang on I will try right click after shift select…

Nope that didn’t work.
and I looked in edit menu for a group command but didn’t see one.

@esther, I was referring to the “Sections” - https://sparkleapp.com/docs/pages.html

Oh I didn’t notice that i can have a section. can I drag a preexisting page (or group of pages) into a section?

OH YES, found i can drag pages into the sections. Thankyou. That’s the kind of thing I was after. Very helpful.
Love esther

1 Like