Mention your Sparkle website!

You are learning well @saber1 :slight_smile: :+1:

o-t-g.com is my site.
I finally gave in to automatic page creation on right margin Style.
Blog works better now; including editing out some old pages.
8^)
Joe

2 Likes

www.nereydas.com

I have a lot left to debug… and my time is limited. I look forward to Sparkleapp 5.

Me queda mucho por depurar… y mi tiempo es limitado. Espero con ganas Sparkleapp 5.

:wink:

3 Likes

Well done @DoctorPixelstein! And it looking great on mobile as well! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap:
Sparkle 5 is coming (soon I hope) and I’m sure we will see some really great improvements!

1 Like

Tonight we’re going to share on the socials. But already live !

www.poen.nu (Dutch site)

2 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Setting up the mobile layout

Deleting older and irrelevant blogs.
Some new items with pictures.
Hard to post this reply to the RIGHT dated forum item.

https://www.mulligansoftware.com

Complete conversion of a Muse website simultaneous with a change of web host.
Sparkle to the rescue!

2 Likes

Please have a look on my newest creation.
All sections (Home, Hintergründe, Accessoires, Layouts, FAQ) are using different features.

1 Like

Hallo Achim, kleiner Tip; Du solltest die weiße Schrift (auch das Logo) vielleicht mit einem leichten Untergrund oder dunklerer Unschärfe hinterlegen. Wie Du im screenshot sehen kannst. Ist es äusserst schlecht zu sehen.

Thanks for the tip.
But because it’s a video in the background, the time it takes for the logo and the writing to be right over that spot is quite short.
Who’s “Achim”?

2 Likes

Thank you for this app :slight_smile: it’s a time and life saver app :slight_smile: (do not hesitate to leave me your comments about our website, there is a huge way to improvement)

2 Likes

:fireworks: Hello friends, I share one of my works :raised_hands:

https://1607store.optimusconnects.com

3 Likes

Looking mighty fine @Songer! :slight_smile: :clap:

1 Like

Very nice and tastefully designed site. The dress gallery is well done. Overall a perfect website !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been working with Sparkle for a while, so I used a template to create the page, which I modified as needed. I was learning the basics and everything was new to me. Thanks to Duncan and his patience, this is my second site. I am now working on a brand new one- music, but it is still very much in its raw state. Hopefully I’ll finish it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for your words!
How motivating it is to read this!
You upload it to me :rocket: !

Thank you so much!
It makes me happy to read this :raised_hands:

1 Like

I know this is an old post but if you are still on here I wanted to ask if you used a Sparkle template as a starting point for your site?
It looks lovely and very much along the lines of a layout we would like.

Well done :+1:

1 Like