Mention your Sparkle website!

@FenderShiba

You create wonderful artworks. I really like your watercolour and pastel paintings!
:+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

@Shadowfax Thank you very much :hugs: I find your comment very encouraging and it pushes me to take my pastels and watercolours and paint again.

1 Like

@francbrowne Thank you very much :wink: Also, many thanks for reporting me these two issues. For the message box, I will email Duncan as I also noticed the default text is difficult to read on all the browsers I know and/or use, only Firefox does not have this problem. Which browser do you use, just in case it is one I do not use and also report it.
Concerning the footer, could you also tell me on which browser you noticed the issue, and which size? I have tried to find it in every browser (excepted the ones I do not use) and in every size but did not noticed or find the issue.
Thank you very much, once again, for your feedback.

I’m using Safari and Chrome on iMac. However, the cut-off issue is to do with the cookie policy pop-up at the foot of the screen. Because the pop-up is the same colour as the page background it isn’t prominent enough to be immediately noticed. If it isn’t dismissed, it looks like the text has been cut-off at the footer. Once the pop-up is dismissed, it looks ok. I think all you should do is create a little more space at the foot of your page or make your pop-up a different colour so that it becomes more noticeable. The text in the forms issue is worse in Safari than it is in Chrome, so I think a much lighter text colour should be used - just my opinion!!

Just for fun during retirement…Love Sparkle!
https://www.rollinintoretirement.com/

Cool website @StratBluesLC, I like the turning wheels/cogs! :+1:

1 Like

@Marmalade thank you for your comment :+1:

Graphically, the site looks great. It shows off Sparkle’s abilities nicely.
However, the English is pretty fractured…sorry.
If you want to achieve your goal of impressing corporate clients, you will need to rewrite most of the copy in the site.

Hi !

I present to you the Photo Club website…
It is all created with SPARKLE eccept for the members photo album… I use a software specialy for that…

URL : www.cppdh.org

Enjoy !

Denis

1 Like

Nice site! Very effective

1 Like

Really visually appealing site. Well done!

1 Like

The simplicity of this site is what makes it so effective. Nice.

I wrote my site in Rapidweaver 15 years ago. It sorely needed updating. I went back to scratch and redesigned it; having looked at Rapidweaver, I decided that it seemed to have become too complex for me to get my head around. I also tried blocs, but it was too inflexible…
Then I came across Sparkle. Thank goodness…
So here I present my Web site! Let me know what you think:
www.heathwooddental.com

2 Likes

@vk2003
Very nice! :+1:
Modern and fresh, with a touch of humour (the LEGO images are funny …)

Congratulations on your new website!

If I lived near Crowthorne, I would definitely want to become a patient. :nerd_face:

Thank you! What a lovely review :smiley:

@vk2003
You’re welcome.
Your website must have been a lot of work!
It’s quite extensive, but very informative and I think very well presented. I can easily find my way around on the website. :+1:
So good luck with it.

1 Like

Hi! It’s very nice. The UX/UI is good: Clean and super easy surf the web . Congrats!

@shadowfax @jtorcid Thank you both. Yes, it took some time put together, but very rewarding, especially after receiving such lovely validation.

My thanks to @Duncan & team for making it possible :smiley:

1 Like

Terrific work. Clean and fresh UI.

Great pictures. Always gratifying to use ones who photos in a site. I’m retired as well and saving for a new Nikon camera. Well done.
-Bill

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate that.