Mention your Sparkle website!

www.crosfocail.ie

is mór liom an aip seo - just love this app. Ag tógáil puzail as Gaeilge, bain úsáid astu, tá siad saor in aisce.

Hi, I tried looking at your site but is seems offline.

hi very soory about that, i misstyped my site name(!) and cant edit the post, the site is www.crosfhocail.ie

2 Likes

I have created a site to sell my house in Spain using one of your designs from Sparkle Cafe.
Over the years I have used many web site creators but am so very impressed by the results that Sparkle achieves.
Take a look and let me know what you think.

www.orba.house

4 Likes

www.cluiche.ie
suíomh siopa do na cluichí Gaeilge a dhéanaim.

1 Like

http://studioveeebeee.com/

1 Like

I’ve been running the website of a beerleague ice hockey team for a few years now, and thanks to sparkle I really like it now: HEC Duisburg “The Crabs” e.V.

Looking forward to your comments.

1 Like

Hi there, here’s my new one-page portfolio, only in French yet… Thanks for checking it out even if you’re not fluent!

6 Likes

My new Authors Website, this is number two for sparkle.

It still needs a blog
It turns out I have a blog within Goodreads if I want to use theirs.
Not sure if I should use someone else’s back end?

Insights please.

Also I have the book for sale currently at “you decide what you want to pay” for the moment, that’s free if you not sure its value. if you have back pain its worth the read and I could really use reviews. Thanks

jayfarber.com

1 Like

Looking great! I’m still sorting out my blogging dilemma of sorts but at the moment I’m doing it Duncan style until V3 comes out - then I’ll decide on how I’ll proceed from there. @francbrowne suggests Simple Blog Php which I’m leaning towards if v3 doesn’t have a blogging function.

Thank you for your input.

http://trailherosxsrally.com

3 Likes

@BlackChrome A good example of a site that knows it audience. Clearly presented and informative with some great images. Nice!

2 Likes

Love your site. Great impact on the homepage with the logo overlaying the gallery. Well done

Very stylish site. Clean design :+1:
I did notice the word “Menu” superimposed on the hamburger - it looks slightly out of place. Was it meant to be there?

My first Sparkle Website www.shamse.com.au

1 Like

Love the landing page. But the links at the top menu don’t seem to be working.

They are working on mine. Safari and Chrome on Desktop and iPhone

Well done. Good use of galleries.
As a suggestion, you may want to modify your smallest breakpoint, as on a phone in portrait mode, only half the screen is used, meaning your gallery pictures are smaller than a postage stamp:

Thanks for the feedback. What do you mean by “modify my smallest breakpoint”? I had to create seperate websites for each gallery because Sparkle will only allow one Instagram account per website.