Mention your Sparkle website!

My God…how are you able to manage all that pages!!!

Good question. Currently, they are separated into 28 files. But I need to merge them into a single file so that I can use the v2.8 search feature. I have set aside 3 full days in early September to manage the effort. Ask me afterwards how (or if?!) I’m able to manage. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope the guys at Sparkle will hurry up and make a better organization of the pages. For those who want to create a lot of pages as I am doing (and as you did) working like this is a drama. Sparkle thanks to its search engine lends itself very well to the creation of web portals and then you have to give the user the ability to manage many pages. I asked Duncan several times about this possibility and he told me that it’s something they’ll do for sure. Let’s hope as soon as possible!

Who knows? Maybe they can fix it before September? Even if I see it as hard…

1 Like

I wouldn’t hold my breath on a release before September, but I’m OK with it. I trust Duncan and his partner. Sparkle has come a long way. When I first started using, it was not possible to create “files in a folder”; everything had to be at the same folder level, which is why I have 28 files.

The best thing I like about Sparkle is that, when new features are introduced, the program never feels like it got too complicated. The new features feel well integrated and like they were planned all long. The user interface always comes first. I love that.

3 Likes

Love Sparkle! Put my old Dreamweaver to bed and thrown away the key; sorry, Adobe!

Sparkle has given me the tools and the freedom to create like I have always wanted to. Drag and drop slide shows, fabulous fonts and no coding.

Here are some of my sites that really “Sparkle”:

www.offthevinewinesales.com
www.mattakeese.com = a waterfront restaurant on Cape Cod
www.ababycenter.org = the diaper bank for low income families

Thanks, Duncan, for making it all possible!
Dave Doolittle
Sandwich MA

2 Likes

https://www.oriontackle.com/

It is always the best app!

1 Like

Little site, not responsive yet. Work in progress.
https://popfish.be

Done :sunglasses:

2 Likes

bettybishop.ca

85 year old Picture Painter was reasonably easily able to transfer iweb website to Sparkle Pro. I love it. Thanks Duncan!

4 Likes

http://www.vegasrock.com/

More menu bar options would be nice as well as photo carousels

Besides that I love this app

1 Like

Yep, I have a few and a number more in the works…

I’m loving the ease and simplicity of the app, and even as it is now I can create really fantastic websites that load fast across breakpoints, and have great SEO presence! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see and get my hands on Sparkle V3.0!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got 3 - I update them with new features as I keep learning about Sparkle and what it can do.
Loving Sparkle!

www.chrisrolinson.com
www.solihullpiano.co.uk
www.g7ddn.com

:musical_score: www.manuelminguillon.com :musical_score:

Made with SparkleApp. Great app easy for create website.

To infinity and beyond. Thanks Duncan. :wink:

1 Like

https://www.pixel64.com

5 Likes

leemhale.com

Many thanks to the folks at Sparkle for creating, and supporting, a site-creation application that’s easy to use and intuitive. Drag and drop can’t be beat.

www.richardaustin.ca

Hi, it’s a simple web site, my first attempt with Sparkle :grinning:

Richard

2 Likes

Hi!

Very nice website you’ve built…could call it dramatic!

I have one little suggestion for the bottom of your Print page where it says “Contact”.

That word is too close to the bottom/ right at the very edge.

Suggest you add a wide box with a transparent “color” below the word.

This will give it a bit of breathing room.

Another common approach is to use a colored wide box (pick any color you like) as a footer and add a text box over it with your contact information.

Install that on the bottom of all pages using that feature “Make visible on all pages” in the second Sparkle tab. Don’t forget to check the box above “Follow Footer”.

Best,

Dave
Cape Cod

1 Like

What a beautiful website you have made!
Dave