Menu in Blog-index

I’ve added a menu in the Blog-index page, so people can navigate back to the site after visting the blog. It shows up in the preview but not in the published site:https://www.droneclubborne.nl/blog-index.php

Hard to say. Please send the project to us and we’ll take a look.

Thanks Duncan, will do.

Menu works now, thanks @duncan, I’ve updated the blog pages, now including summaries https://www.droneclubborne.nl/blog-index.php

Good to see it. Good looking. Communicates restrained enthusiasm !

jol

1 Like

Hello Moevi,

your site makes keen to visit the Netherlands…

Was it your target that the button “back” (terug) leads to the head of the blog index page? I have a similar solution but tried to jump back to the place I was comming from - but always ending at the top of the blog page. In preview it works perfect, uploading to the web server it doesn’t work anymore. Same with you?

Kind regards

Heike

Hello @Heike, yes the Netherlands is not so bad :blush: In my Blog I’ve configured it the way it is acting, going back to the Blog index. In preview it is the same. Perhaps you can share the page of your website so we can have a look?
Best regards, Hans

Hello Hans,

in the web you will not see the difference: the back jump goes to the head of the blog index page like on your blog index page. In preview the jump goes to a (resp. several) named jump mark(s), so the visitor has not to scroll down again the blog index page to the article he was just reading, but can go ahead with the next article without scrolling.

As soon as the page gets the ok of my choir leader, I will be proud to post the link here :wink:

Kind regards

Heike

I will try to make a video of preview, so you can see what I mean.

Hello @Heike, I’ve done a test and made an anchor point in the BLOG index. In the preview it jumps from the BLOG post to the top of the BLOG index. Perhaps you should send a mail to @Duncan?
Best regards, Hans

Hallo Hans,

I did a short video how the blog jump reacts in preview. How it reacts online I mentioned before. I will ask @duncan for help.

Oh, I see I am not allowed to upload a video. If you are interested, please send me a pm with your email address.

Kind regards and have a nice day

Heike