MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you SPARKLE(ers), Duncan & Daniel

It’s that time again of the year so wishing you all a relaxing, cheerful, loving, and memorable festive season and may 2023 be uplifting, prosperous, and a total blast for you all! :slight_smile:

And let’s put our wine glasses together for Duncan & Daniel who have been there all the way making us Designer (and non-Designers) lives easy and far more productive. Thank you for Sparkle and the great support you both put in behind it! :slight_smile: :clap:

So have a great and memorable festive break! :christmas_tree: :slight_smile: :rocket: :dizzy:

6 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better myself.
Merry Christmas to all of you out there.

How to survive Christmas: drink! There is no alternative.

Mr. F.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody and thanks the team for the support last year(s).

3 Likes

Here here! And three cheers for the team!
In addition to thanking Duncan and team, I’d like to add my thanks for Flaming Fig and Mr. Fozzie, two of the regulars here in this Sparkle community who have generously helped all of us along the way with your skillful knowledge and patience, too. So thank you all and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year!
Dave

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to the Sparkle team and all „sparklers“.
And thank you all for the support!

Macsteven

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here and have a great new year too

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, this is a great community and one of the best support groups out there. A great product and great people. :christmas_tree::mrs_claus:
All the Best, Simon.

2 Likes