Mise à jour site

Hello everyone,
I made an update to my site made with sparkle. There are no visual effects, but I try to make it as sober as possible and easy to navigate.site web
Thanks to Duncan, for the work and the ergonomics of the application!

7 Likes

If there were awards for the best Sparkle site… this would be up there. Solid! Sober! Great!

1 Like

Personally, I prefer websites without visual effects, especially when it comes to portfolio sites.

Can I just say, I really like your work. Well done.

1 Like

Merci beaucoup pour ce retour !

Merci beaucoup pour ces appréciations !

Wauuuu!!! Muy buena presentación y excelente trabajo!! Enhorabuena, sobre todo por el excepcional trabajo mostrado toda una fuente de inspiración.
Como dato, decir que con el traductor automático de google, se traduce perfectamente a español, sin errores en las cajas de texto.
Saludos, he pasado un rato estupendo visitando la web.

1 Like

The Design is great, the only thing you should consider is installing an ssl certificate, this is important for Google for example.

Best regards

Lennart

2 Likes

Hello and thank you very much!
This is a question I ask myself. 3 years ago I switched from Muse to Sparkle, I redesigned my site entirely with device variants. I gained a lot of visibility on google. I also think that the SEOs managed by sparkle are very effective, since I have professional contacts throughout the territory (France). Maybe there is still more to do!

Thank you very much for this feedback !!!

1 Like

:+1: Very cool! But you need a new certificate:
Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-18 um 12.08.35