More blog problems

I have made a button on this landingspage and when you scroll down I have made a button “Nieuws” which would lead you to the blog.
It has been working and the button in the menu is not referring to that blog either.
I am soon about to give up on the blog and do it manually again.
Because this is causing me more work and a lot of head aches.

You will see that “nieuws” is grey and cannot be chosen.
Hope someone has a quick fix for me.
My client is (thankfully) very understanding

Hello hello!

I had a problem last night which was very similar but realised I had made an error when linking so it might not be a bug.

Mine was to do with a button on a form but I have a feeling it’s a similar issue.

When I clicked on your button, the only link was to https://www.meidenmeteenmissie.nl# (note the hashtag at the end of the address). There may be two layers of links on the button - I’m sorry I can’t express this more succinctly as I am not technical at all! If you can remove this link, then maybe the blog index link will reveal itself.

I hope I’m making sense to you!

Seeing that the menu has the same issue, it may not be the same problem but no harm giving it a whirl.

Thanks, I will give it a go

I feel really stupid.
One way or another I put the side on not publishing.
Totally missed it!!! Sorry for the inconvenience. :dizzy_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yeah! That’s great you found the problem.

I love the site btw!

Hi, I will not give up!
I also found out how the sections are working.
That is really great when working with different blogs.
Thank you for complimenting on the website.

1 Like

Good attitude.
You should adjust the format of the date:
Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 14.20.49

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-29 um 14.20.56

(21 and 16)

Mr. F.

Thanks for the feedback!

One more thing: from the main menu [Nieuws] brings you to the blog index :heavy_check_mark:
Bottom of homepage: the button [Ga naar Nieuws] brings you nowhere :heavy_multiplication_x:

Mr. F.

Thanks, I fixed that!