Moving page into same file

Hi,

Since the update. in version 5.01, I can no longer move a page in the left window.
When I try to do that, I grab the page and pull it up for example, Sparkle freeze, then I have the cursor with the color wheel spinning. So I have to wait for her to stop to get my hands on Sparkle.
But impossible to move the page.
I restarted Sparkle several times, I even restarted the mac, but nothing helped…

Do you have the same concern?

Bonjour,

Depuis la mise à. jour en version 5.01, je ne peux plus déplacer une page dans la fenêtre de gauche.
Quand je tente de le faire, je saisi la page et je la remonte par exemple, Sparkle freeze, puis j’ai le curseur avec la roue colorée qui tourne. je dois alors attendre qu’elle s’arrête pour retrouver la main sur Sparkle.
Mais impossible de déplacer la page.
J’ai relancé Sparkle plusieurs fois, j’ai même redémarré le mac, mais rien n’y fait…

Avez vous le même soucis ?
merci :wink:

I just put back the last version 4, then recovered a backup of the old file of my site and there, no more problem to move a page…

Je viens de remettre la dernière version 4, récupéré ensuite une sauvegarde de l’ancien fichier de mon site et là, plus aucun problème pour déplacer une page…

J’ai le même problème.
Je n’ai pas trouvé la solution et pas compris la vôtre.

I have the same problem.
I haven’t found the solution and I don’t understand yours.

I’m working with a page model, I duplicate it and then move it into the site, so i can’t use Sparkle V5.
I go back to the V4 hoping that a fix will arrive. :thinking::crossed_fingers:t2:

étant donné que je travaille avec un modèle de page, que je duplique et que je déplace ensuite au sein du site, je ne peux pas utiliser Sparkle v5.
Je retourne sur la V4 en espérant qu’un correctif arrivera. :thinking::crossed_fingers:t2:

Best way to see fixes is send us problematic projects via email: feedback@sparkleapp.com – this is so we can be aware of the issues and fix them as soon as possible.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your request :flushed:. Would you like me to send you the .sparkle file?
it’s about 600mos.

je ne suis pas certain de comprendre votre demande :flushed:. Vous souhaitez que je vous envoie le fichier .sparkle ?
il fait environ 600mos.

1 Like

In order to see a problem we do need to look at project files. You can use wetransfer.com (or any large file transfer service) to send it.

1 Like