Hi there, this is my first site made with Sparkle. Your feedback is welcome. I used to work with Muse, but now i am happy with Sparke. https://www.diemarketingstrategen.com
Nicely done, clean layout.
Thank you. I am fed up with overloaded websites. This is why I started using Sparkle
@Steffi, Not bad!
If anything “Telefon” on mobile I think would look more consistent with the rest by centre(ing) it.
Simplicity in most cases is out the door, but Sparkle is simple and extremely powerful in the same sentence. Also an X-Muse and haven’t looked back!
Thank you. I was thinking about that before. I might give it a try.
All in all, a beautiful piece of work. It is clearly and coherently arranged.
Desktop version: no complaints
Mobile version: there’s still room for improvement
- this version is also displayed in portrait mode on my tablet. I assume there is no 768 px layout.
- the hamburger menu looks a bit lost and lonely in the upper yellow bar and could be bigger for some fingers.
- maybe the company logo (or just the company name) could be placed in the bar and removed in the footer
- the frame around the drop down elements of the menu is transparent and the menu looks like a blind that is not fully closed
- I would put a slightly darker frame around the elements so that the background does not show through.
Wow, thank You! There is no 768 layout, we thought we don’t need it. I had so many changes in text and images (1000000) that I was glad to finally publish it. When I make the next changes, I will take care of your comments. Thank you.
Super geworden! Gratulation
Grüße aus München, Carola
Lovely website. Well done. Clean and not overloaded with too much information. Can’t read a word of it, but I kind of understood it in a completely foreign language. Excellent!
Vielen Dank, das freut mich!
Thank You very much.
Very well done. I’ve got a client and suggesting a one page site.
I can’t believe how many in Canada want so much text on web pages. When they want a lot of text I always suggest a link to a PDF newsletter.
Love the site.
I know. Everybody wants too much text and nobody reads it
Hi Fozzie, I changed some little details. Thx. and cheers!
Beautiful site on desktop. I would take a look at the pictures with text. I know it is a link but I can hover over the text and not clickable (Safari browser). Splitting hairs I’m sure but it is every picture. Maybe send/push back text behind pic?. Again, beautiful design and layout.