With almost a year on my Sparkle Pro, I’m still not over the excitement I felt since I’ve found about the app, It was an app I never used before but somehow knew how to use it.
Sparkle’s unique approach allowed me for faster delivery of websites by eliminating the prototyping process. The well-thought and implemented new features of Sparkle 3 opened up a whole combination of possibilities for how each of my new projects would sparkle better.
Though some (if not all) of these might have already been suggested by other Sparklers, this is my list of features and functionalities that I would be so glad to see in Sparkle in the near future.
• Universal objects (once defined, any change made to them will be applied wherever they are used throughout the document)
• Option to import the main color palette from an image or SVG with fewer clicks
• Relative positioning and sizing of items against the browser edges
• Use of the “alt” key when resizing (resize from the center)
• A page loader animation (sometimes clients are very demanding)
• Interactive .json animation support