Need an experienced Sparkle developer

It’s a workload (and learning curve) thing that prompts me to look for someone who can work in Sparkle and then turn over the files to me for tweaks and future changes.

@natchmo, what are looking to create?..

@natchmo are you saying that you have site created/designed in another platform like Figma or sketch and want to create a sparkle site? I work with designers and they provide a site in sketch or Figma and I convert that design into sparkle.

Message me anytime if you need assistance with your sparkle site. I am also experienced with JavaScript and pho coding if that helps.

Hi @natchmo , I’m sure you’ll find someone here to work with. There are amazing, creative people here in this community. I just wanted to give you a heads up too if you’re still looking for someone. Thank you.

Matt, I’m not sure my first response got through to you … nat.belz@gmail.com is my initial contact point, and then I can move to Slack. I have Sparkle sites underway and just need someone to pick up where I’ve left off.

1 Like

Hi @natchmo , just emailed.

Hi Nat,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Sparkle developer.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew