New website made with Sparkle

I have already been working on this site, so I did not not use all new Sparkle 4 features. Here it is: https://feldenkraiszentrum-hilden.de
Is anything missing on this site?
Cheers
Steffi

Hi Steffi.

Just a quick check.

On the desktop site, I would prefer a normal text menu, instead of the hamburger menu.

Smartphone site:
There is an overlay of logos in the top left when you scroll a bit.
The menu icon sits too far up on the right side of the border and is quite small (think fat fingers)
The menu items themselves are also too small and not touch friendly.
The margins on the left and right could be a bit bigger. That would make the page look a bit more friendly.

So much for now. The design overall is very neatly done. The font sizes per device also fit.

Mr. F.

1 Like

Hi Fozzie, thank you! Ok, the new “automatically fit to any smartphone device” seems not to be so easy. Or maybe I just got it wrong. Should be fixed now.
Hast Du das schon mal probiert? Ich dachte, das wäre praktisch. Aber ich musste den ganzen Datenschutzkram neu machen. Auf welche breite legst Du mobil an?
Liebe GrĂĽĂźe Steffi

Hi.

I have a 3px margin left and right. 320 total is standard and i have activated “auto scale” for mobile devices. That’s it.

Mr. F.

Hmm, strange. I had 320 and auto Scale, when you said I’ts too wide. I tried a lot and finally I changed to 310. Now it’s a bit lost on iPhone 11, but better than before. But thanx anyway. Cheers Steffi

Do you use the grid for positioning the elements?
And how have you set it?

Mr. F.

Yes, of course. Das kriege ich auf e
nglisch nicht hin. Seitenränder 2px, da mir die Seiten eigentlich nicht genüg füllen auf iPhone 11. Mobil finde ich eh etwas krampfig und ich vermisse Hilfslinien. Aber finde Sparkle trotzdem echt klasse. Habe schon ein paar Mitstreiter bei Facebook akkreditiert. :wink:

1 Like

Hello Steffi.

Unfortunately, I can’t say anything about the iPhone 11. My tests are limited to Android 12 (Galaxy S20) and the settings in Safari (response mode test), iPhone SE, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. That’s it.

Mr. F.

Hallo Steffi,

habe mal deine Seite angeschaut, sieht gut aus, kann nichts darmatisches feststellen.
Habe es auch auf dem IPad und iphone 12pro max angeschaut.
Hoch format ist alles okay, im querformat das hamburger menu is bischen fehl plaziert.
Vielleicht moehctest du neben dem Hamburger menu “Menu” schreiben das besucher wissen das ein menu dahinter versteckt ist.
Sonst alles gut. well done.

1 Like

Vielen Dank, ich freue mich über jeden Hinweis. Mit dem Menü überlege ich mir mal, ich dachte, das wäre jetzt modern :relaxed:. Liebe Grüße Steffi

1 Like