Pop-Ups - My LOVE 😍

I’am so so very happy to have the Pop-Ups since the new Sparkle version. Just to say THANK YOU :pray:

https://trainer-lounge.net/elab.html

2 Likes

Hello Carola.

Nice idea. But have you tested the pop-up on all devices? For example, on a tablet in landscape mode, the pop-up is wider than the screen and the X at the top right disappears (tested with Samsung S6 tablet).

Basically, your website is a good work.

Mr. F.

Hm… I checked it on all my devices which are iMAC, iPAD Pro (landscape and portrait), MacBook and iPhone (landscape and portrait). Looks perfect. Do you have a link where I could check different decives? Or how do you make sure to have a perfect setup for all…?

Thanks, c.

Hello.

I would be very happy if I knew a solution.
I test everything on my iMac by moving the browser window smaller to simulate the different devices.
Make sure that “all devices” is selected in the preview.

Here is a screenshot (slightly reduced to fit here).

Mr. F.

1 Like

The best way to check is when you have Safari open go to the top bar and do Develop / Enter Responsive Design Mode… From there you can choose the device you’d like to test.

Remember that when reducing the width of the browser that a Sparkle site will show issues between its adaptive web design breakpoints, aka the devices you have set up. Where a responsive web design layout will try to flow within the width of the browser.

Hello.

Good hint with Safari Shift-Commad-R. I have not thought about that anymore. However, the tablet in portrait mode is missing there.

In the case of Carola’s popup, the results are identical to shrinking the browser window.

Mr. F.

That was an important info. Thanks a lot guys! Quite a lot of work to revise every device… but in the end, it is done :star_struck:

Great on 320 px!
-Bill

1 Like