Problem with Footer

Hello, I have a problem. The footer does not appear correctly at the bottom of the page, even though it is fixed there. There is always a part of the empty page after the footer. The problem only occurs with IOS devices. What can I do? I ask for help. Manny Thanks Andreas

I just did that today - figuring out how I got the blank spacing below my fixed to the bottom footer. It only happened on one of my pages and what I did different on that page (it was the 320px breakpoint) was I placed content I didn’t have yet on my desktop 1200px breakpoint page. I deleted the extra content on the small breakpoint and went back to my desktop breakpoint and placed it all there… that resolved the blank space below my fixed footer problem! :slight_smile:

@greenskinI constantly having this same issue with extra space at the bottom of the footer on various device sizes. I think there is a bug that needs sorting out. I hope @duncan can acknowledge this and look into it.

There is no general problem with footers. There can be specific issues with a project file. You need to send it to feedback@sparkleapp.com with relevant screenshots or indications of where to look.